Cooling System Services
The radiator is responsible for cycling cool fluids through the engine. When this system is not functioning properly you could end up stranded on the side of the road with an engine which has overheated. To keep you and your family safe, schedule log book service and repairs for your cooling system with the local mechanics at Northgate Automotive!
Why Work With Us
- Peace of Mind: Not only are we your local shop in Northgate, but we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre. This means that you get the attention you need with the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Talented Mechanics: All of our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest parts, services and diagnostic equipment thanks to the Repco ongoing service seminars and service bulletins.
- Quality You Can Count On: As a neighbourhood mechanic we work hard to provide the best service at the best price to our community in Northgate.
Coolant System Services from Northgate Automotive
- Radiator Cleaning
- Radiator Replacement
- Filling of the Antifreeze
- Cooling Fan Repair
- Upper Hose Replacement
- Radiator Tank Replacement
- Electric Sensor Repair
- Thermostat Replacement
- Water Hose Replacement
- Lower Hose Replacement
- Combustion Chamber Repair
- Liquid Cooling System Service
- Air Cooling System Service
- Turbulator Repair
- Radiator Cap Repair
Coolant System: Common Issues
When it comes to a vehicle overheating, there can be several culprits. To help pinpoint what may be going on in your vehicle, here are some common symptoms and causes of coolant system failure.
- Overheating: The radiator cap may not be releasing enough pressure.
- Car is Too Warm: The turbulator may be failing and may not be cooling the air.
- Car Stops Working: The engine block can get too hot if there is not adequate cooling running through it and the engine parts can fuse together.
- Overheating with Pooling Under the Vehicle: If there is a problem with the coolant hoses such as a crack or break then the liquid will leak out and not be transferred to the engine.
For quick repair of all of these issues and more, make an appointment with the team at Northgate Automotive today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM