Wheel Bearing Services
Regular wear and tear can break down a vehicle. Breakdown can cause a loss of efficiency, a lack of control over the car, unsteady driving conditions and can lead to dangerous circumstances. To keep your car, truck or fleet of vehicles in top shape, make an appointment with our friendly mechanics at Northgate Automotive. We will check everything from the lug bolts to the seal and get you running in no time.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: We back all of the work we perform on your vehicle with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee as we are a Repco Authorised Service Centre.
- Great Mechanics: Thanks to being a part of the Repco network, the Northgate Automotive mechanics are kept up to date on all of the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price in Northgate.
Wheel Bearing Services from Northgate Automotive Include:
- Adjustment of the Bearings
- Bearing Replacement
- Dust Shield Repair
- Gasket Replacement
- Greasing of the Bearings
- Hub Assembly Repair
- Lug Bolt Replacement
- Roller Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Wheel Rim Replacement
- Wheel Stud Replacement
Wheel Bearing System: Important Terms
At Northgate Automotive we like to teach our mechanics and clients as much as possible about their vehicle. There is a certain peace of mind which comes from understanding how your vehicle operates. To help you understand key terms which have to do with your wheel bearing services, we have compiled a short list of terms:
- Bearings: Small metal balls which rotate perfectly and control the rotation of the wheels.
- Front Race, Outer Race, Centre Race: Set of bearings which come from the manufacturer.
- Hub Assembly: This is the connection between the drive axle and the brakes. This part may contain the brake sensors in some vehicles.
- Wheel Rim: Outer edge of the wheel which holds the tyres in place.
- Spindle: Carries the hub assembly and attaches to the vehicle’s suspension system.
Take care of your wheel bearings by calling us at Northgate Automotive today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM